Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bethany's Birthday

Yesterday was Bethany's 19th birthday so Lydia, Bethany and I went up to Traverse City. They were able to get material for they're Renaissance dresses and when we went to the mall for lunch they decided to ride the carousel :)






The weather was pretty bad yesterday. After we dropped Bethany off, I was taking Lydia home and we went spinning off the road and landed in the ditch. :) Thankfully, I had just enough battery left to call Dad to come get us out! :) The Lord was definitely watching over us all day.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW, that sure sounded scary and exciting! Glad you had a great day!

BSBT said...

=] so gled I could give you something to post about. :)
I'm glad you both are safe, that wouldn't have been a very happy end to my Birthday...
But thank you both for the great day!

Whalen Family said...

wow rachel!!!! hotwheelin it around.... you really should be more careful!!!!!!!! -Susanana

Hannah said...

Giddee up Lydia and Bethany! Yeehaa!! :D

I'm glad you all had a great time in TC and a mostly safe drive home. :)

Hannah said...

Hey Bethany, I'm glad you had all the riding practice this summer or the carousel would have been pretty scary! :-)