Monday, June 23, 2008

Here are a few pics that we had from a storm a week and a half ago... Manistee got 10 inches of ran in a day.
The tops are gone from this pine tree as you can see



The previous 3 pictures are of the same tree. In the pic directly above you can see the tip of the roof of the house that it fell on!
Mary Beth was with me when we went through town to see the damage...the streets were/are (they haven't gotten them cleaned up yet) lined with tree branches.



This is directly across the street from our house.


Sorry it's been awhile since I posted... I'll try to do better. :)

3 comments:

Elise said...

WOW ! That's kinda scary

BSBT said...

WOW! There was and I'm sure is still a lot of work to be done!

Just thought I'd let you know, you are tagged.

Molly said...

WOW.
We're so glad you're all right.
Kinda reminds me of the awesome power of God... and that's just a portion!

:P